The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1782 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a beautiful, heartwarming story. It is beautifully written. Thanks for sharing it.
12/02/06
I wish there were "Carries" in every nursing home that I worked in. A very heartwarming story. Well done!
I was amazed at all the little extra touches you put in that made this beautifully written story so real. I wouldn't change anything at all!
12/04/06
Wonderful, touching story! My mother-in-law has been in a nursing home for the past four or more years, because of extremely painful and crippling arthritis. She so much appreciates the "Carries" that minister to her! Thank you for that lovely piece that shows how "little" things can be such big blessings to others!
12/04/06
Very sweet story. Some minor speedbumps in a few spots that can easily be corrected. But its a well crafted story that ministers its point well. Good job. God bless.
12/04/06
Loved this just as much the second time through. I love the little details that make this story so personal. Wonderful!
12/04/06
Very sweet, but it also made my heart ache. Fantastic writing.
12/05/06
I enjoyed this very real and touching story of the heart of one volunteer.
12/06/06
You describe this all so well, so true to life - great job of writing!

Your ending was gripping because Ada couldn't get out to shop but wanted to give something from her heart.

This read like 'a slice of life' and was poignant and memorable. Excellent writing.
Great story, loved the characters and the descriptions. Good job!
Thanks for commenting on Eon-Force Volunteers :)
How sweet! Your story sends a good message. And what better gift can one give than time to people who can't give back. Great job! Blessings, Cheri
Yeah! Another winner for you!
Movin' on up ...!
great job, Catrina. I was rooting for your story.