The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1191 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/27/06
Nicely done - good use of dialogue. :)
05/30/06
I think this was a nice story. You might want to consider less summing up at the end and letting the reader do it himself. That really is the only need I saw that stood out. Otherwise, it was written well with good dialogue throughout.:)
I like the title. Good choice of words, I could 'feel' her misery - could imagine myself in her place.
Oh! I loved this. I just love Christian living stories and this one is very well done with a good pov. Thanks.
07/05/07
Thanks for sharing your first entry today! I enjoyed reading it, and you should be proud! It's a wonderful story. Blessings!
From the beginning you've had a gift for drawing in the reader. Your descriptions are excellent. This is a great first piece. Look how far you've come in giant leaps from beginners to 1st place in Masters in just one year!
07/05/07
Great story there, Marilee! Great details - and I can see your gift of description even here. Good first entry, my friend!
What a reassuring peice that show God does take care of us. Great first entry!
How can one be disappointed by reading a story that reminds us to look for the good in all things. Tres bien!