The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 512 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is also an interesting piece. I am surprised that these three are similar in many ways. The structure of your sentences are a little awkward as read because of the abrupt "about face" in almost each sentence. The comparison thought, though, is well evident and taken to heart for the good choices made.

I liked this one too.
This is also an interesting piece. I am surprised that these three are similar in many ways. The structure of your sentences are a little awkward as read because of the abrupt "about face" in almost each sentence. The comparison thought, though, is well evident and taken to heart for the good choices made.

I liked this one too.
04/29/17
Great job with the topic!
Well done, good message too.

Blessings~
04/30/17
Thanks for the comments Larry and Swanson
04/30/17
I liked your hook. It almost sounded arrogant, but soon was revealed that your arrogance was in God's characteristics. Good Job. It was real choppy to me because of all the "I want" throughout the writing. Try to paint pictures of those characteristics instead of just a laundry list. Lots of good things to think about and pursue. God bless.
05/03/17
Interesting perspective.

Try not starting every sentence with I and try varying your sentence lengths.
I love the thoughts and sentiments here. Why shouldn't we be bold in our wants--we are children of the King! I think some of your sentences could be better grouped into paragraphs. This might help the flow in the beginning. Overall, nice job! Thanks and God Bless!
05/04/17
Congratulations on finishing 3rd place in the Beginners category this week, Emmanuella.

Your piece really challenged me to think about all the things we can boast about when living in His word.