The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 398 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed your picture of you "Dad". Maybe we are unknown "brother" and "sister" because that is a picture of my "Dad" too.

Great writing. Your thoughts well organized and expressed in confidence full of thankfulness and appreciation.
04/29/17
Yes, "Our Father" is all that and more!

Great job with the topic, although most of us have wonderful "earth fathers" I'm thinking this was about "Our Father" in heaven.

Enjoyed this piece.

Blessings~
04/30/17
How often we overlook the everyday needs we have that God can satisfy as our loving Father. Good thoughts. If I may add a couple of pointers to help in the future: Make it flow better by using transitional phrases or words from one paragraph to another. This is something I have been working on and it makes the story flow from thought to thought instead of being choppy. Also, create a hook. By that I mean something that will grab the reader and make the reader refuse to stop reading until he can find out what the writer wants the reader to discover. Hope this helps. God bless.
05/02/17
I am glad God the Father loves us, even if we all don't have an earthly father who does.

My only suggestion would be to vary your sentences, so they all don't start out the same.
05/03/17
It is a wonderful thing to boast in God the Father. Nicely done.
05/04/17
Congratulations on your 2nd place finish in the Beginners category, Marilyn.

You may want to read the other stories in the Beginners category this week if you haven't already done so. One was from the point of view of a father, yours was from the point of view of the daughter, and one was from the "I" perspective.