The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 333 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/28/16
Very good. So true. Doesn't need the title at the top. Keep up the good work.
07/29/16
Wonderful story! Having five grandchildren of my own, I know how you feel. They are so precious, and depend on us so much, just as we depend on our Father in heaven. Would have liked your article to be a little longer and maybe add some dialogue to show action. Good job!
07/29/16
This was wonderful!
Great job.
Blessings~
07/29/16
I enjoyed your heart warming story, and the analogy to our relationship with God. Your writing flowes well, but I agree lengthening the story with dialog, and adding action would improve the story. Keep writing!
I really liked your life story.

We really snuggle up to God when we love all his commands and when we diligently try to obey them. When we are obeying them, we are at peace with him.

Keep using your life stories in your writing.
I love your story. As a new grandmother of a one-year-old little girl, I understand exactly what you mean. I live an hour away from her, but the "other grandma" lives next door and babysits during the week. I worried I wouldn't have a special connection, but the last few times I've been with her, I feel our bond. She remembers me and knows I'm the goofy Grandma. I can only imagine how much greater God's bond is with me. My only red ink would be to tell me even more. I longed to hear other stories about the kids and your special relationship with them. Oh if we adults only had a modicum of trust that those little ones have... You did a fantastic job of covering the topic. Your title drew me in. Your message is a strong one too. Keep writing. I challenge you to read and comment on at least two entries each day. I think leaving feedback is one of the best ways to learn what works or doesn't work for us and allows us to adjust our own writing as we learn. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Good job.
08/02/16
This is a nice little devotional. <3
Very to the point writing about the parallels between a child's trust in his grandmother and the trust we should have in out heavenly Father
Congratulations on ranking 9th in your level. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.