The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 432 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/29/15
A very nice way to explain and illustrate the concept of casting our cares on Him. I enjoyed the illustration in the final paragraph
I think what you said was: "if it is God's will, he will do it in his time".

We should always be concerned about whether our thought or plans are what God is concerned about.

You pointed this out well in your article.
10/30/15
You had some good thoughts here. I felt like the paragraphs were long and wordy.
11/02/15
Thank you for your submission!

I particularly liked the symbolism of the bowling ball aiming for just the right "mix" of pins to successfully create a strike. We all long to please God in just the right way to receive His blessing.

Some of your wording was repetitive, as in "I thought to myself after dinner that my thought of mixing..." but you did a nice job of rolling several ideas together to teach all of us how to communicate more efficiently with God. Great job!
Thank you for your article. I enjoyed the symbolism you used and how you waited until the last paragraph to bring in the topic in a good way.

By mixing the extra ingredient could sometimes make or break a situation and the importance of confirming with Christ is often overlooked.

I would maybe have shortened some of the sentences, but still, well done!