The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 581 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
In as much as you have done it to the least of these, you have done it to me(Jesus).

There were two places that I thought the wording was a little awkward. It didn't flow as easily at these points. Read it slowly (word for word) and see if you notice any awkward spots.

This was a good life story. This story could be used to help others check to see if they are following the leading of the Holy Spirit to do what God wants done.
08/02/14
I really loved this story and the message you bring forward. Excellent job.

God bless~
I LOVED your title. Great hook--it made me outrageously curious what the story could be about!

Making sure all the grammar tenses match up (had never imagined vs. have lived) might help it flow better.

I liked how you had the teaser about them having a new lifestyle, then the dialogue that made me curious what the new lifestyle was, before you gave the answer. Kept me reading all the way!
08/03/14
I felt the heart of a writer in those words. Yes, they need polishing. Yes, you need to take your time and re-read. But your words were heartwarming and engaging. Keep up the good work. God bless.