The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 575 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/31/14
Thank you for sharing this well written story that holds significant meaning and messages for all to read.

Great job and so true!

God bless~
02/01/14
I loved the creative use of the idea that the Word of God is like a seed that grows within and comes to full birth as we trust in God's promise and do not lose hope. I would make one small tweak in this piece. The phrase that says, ' The word of God will be birthed in our lives if we do not abort the assured promises He gives us through hopelessness.' I would change that to say..."...do not abort the assured promises He gives us in our seasons of hopelessness" - or something similar.
02/04/14
Excellent. Such a good message and well written. Keep on submitting entries!
02/05/14
What a wonderful use of pregnancy and labor as a metaphor for our life here on Earth.
Promises of hope of eternal live become reality because of being faithful till death.

A women gives a lot but receives a lot. Praise the Lord.

Do you have any more life stories?

02/06/14
Congratulations!

God bless~
Magnificent simile . . .
Congratulations!
Hebrews 10:26-31 KJV
Congratulations on ranking 2nd in your level and 27 overall. (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.)