The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 646 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a lovely story and you did a wonderful job with it. I liked the scriptures you used, it really matched your message.

I did notice a tiny typo as instead of has. I think if this story doesn't rank as high as you hope it might be that the rating criteria of how well does it fit the topic might pull the as score down a bit.

You did a great job with the other judging criteria. The beginning was interesting and I felt transported to another place. Your ending wrapped everything up and left me with a good feeling. I think your message of how God has used technology to unite his people is a good one. I truly enjoyed this well written piece and look forward to more of your work.
I agree wholeheartedly. I have the privilege of sharing the Christ through Facebook, and this has enriched my life beyond my hopes. I pray that it has enriched those who read my blatherings . . .

Loving you in through and because of Jesus, the Christ . . .

Have you "thrown a brick"?
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=36621

03/05/13
Nicely done...good job with the topic. I enjoyed this.

God bless~
Congratulations for placing 11th in your level! The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.