The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 937 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow this is a powerful piece! You did an amazing job of pulling me in and the pain of the MC was palpable. Often, I can predict the endings but when yours came it totally took me by surprise and I'd felt like I'd been punched in the gut, not anything as strong as the MC felt, yet still quite strong. That takes a lot of talent to do that. I'm assuming this is based on a true story, if so, know you are never alone. People are lifting you and your daughter up in prayer at this very minute. How amazing is our God to provide avenues like this. Wonderful bit of writing. God bless.
I cried as I read your piece, good job!
12/11/12
This was pure raw emotions that poured through each word. You've managed to bring to the forefront, your pain, your life and your story in such a huge powerful way. Your testimony, and your words touched my heart, and pulled me upright! The last line, was epic...and so true.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughter. And, Jesus...as you know is always with you.

God bless you, and thank you for sharing your life with us. I'm humbled and feel blessed to have been able to read it.

Blessings~
Congratulations for ranking 8th in your level!