The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1742 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/16/12
Awww. This was so touching and poignant. I loved it. Nicely done, beautiful story. Thanks. God bless~
This is s beautiful story. You grabbed my attention immediately and I was brushing off a stray tear at the end. There are so many messages on this piece and I have no doubt the Holy Spirit will use your words in ways you can't imagine.
08/17/12
A lovely take on the topic. Beautiful story.
08/18/12
What a wonderful take on the topic. Love the message in this. I smell a winner here.
08/18/12
I really love this. It held my interest completely and had a fine finish. Good job.
I was completely enthralled. Your story and your characters caught my heart. Love this one!
08/19/12
A wonderful story and very well written. Well done! It's the kind of story I'd like to be true (Is it?), with such a happy ending. Thank you.
08/19/12
You have a great talent. Keep writing for the Lord.
08/21/12
Very descriptive, well-drawn characters, with a gentle build-up to a great ending that keeps the generosity going. Terrific work.
08/21/12
Oh, this was truly my most favorite entry yet that I've had the privilege to read. What an imagination! What a descriptive writer! What a tender heart! I'm speaking of you, my dear. This touched my very soul. My words seem inadequate to describe how much I enjoyed this entry. Excellent writing!
This is definitely a winner for me--great story, wonderful characters, excellent message, and even a happy ending!
08/23/12
YIPEEEE!!! Oh Lynn I am so happy for your first place blue ribbon! Amazing story, amazing job.

God Bless,

Camille~
08/23/12
Congratulations on a well deserved First Place. Great entry!
08/27/12
lynn, I'm a bit slow catching up with entries but I'm so pleased I got around to it. This is an amazing story and told with such detail. You have the potential to become a great writer. Congratulations on your ribbon. Well deserved!