The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 736 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/31/12
A very clever entry with penetrating questions pertaining to the Bible and our beliefs. Nicely done. I really liked this. Thank you. God Bless~
06/04/12
Interesting thoughts for sure. A little hard to follow in some places, but I enjoyed your ponderings, and absolutely believe in your message. We MUST believe Him!
You do a nice job of posing some questions that have plagued humanity for such a long time. It's nice to have a piece that makes one think. I did think your logic about Cain marrying a niece to be off just a bit because the same question of who did Abel marry could be asked. I know God thinks in ways beyond our minds. I know a lot of people say when I get to heaven the first thing I'm going to ask God is... Personally I believe as we get ready to whip our lists of questions out, a sense of peace will wash over us and we won't care what the answers are. nice job of making one really think.
You certainly know how to put words together. Each sentence is well written and grammatically correct.

My only problem is there are too many words and too many questions. There is not a single thought or conclusion to the article and I was left overwhelmed.

Keep writing. You have a talent!