The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1076 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/20/12
Good picture of what will make a marriage strong. It goes without saying that today's world needs to know this. Good writing.
04/20/12
I enjoyed your rhythmic and to-the-point poem. In one sentence that I remember you did not capitalize "He" when referring to God to show reverence to Him. Also, I was just a little puzzled by the last verse; to me it did not rhyme and I wondered if you did that purposely. In any event, you are obviously skilled in doing rhyme, something I am not.
04/20/12
Beautiful message, powerful imagery. Nice job with this lovely poem that was completely on topic.

God Bless~
04/21/12
The third one makes the bond unbroken
For it is God‘s and he has spoken

Love those lines; He has indeed spoken. Good job.
04/23/12
If only all married couples realized this, there would not be so many divorces. Good job!
This is really lovely. I could see it being read at weddings. The only red ink I might have is that many people have written about marriage and reciting the Ecclesiastes verse. Though it has been done, I still enjoyed it and it touched my heart. The flow just rolls off the tongue. The message is clear and doesn't come off as preachy but more of a passion that you are eager to share with others.