The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1905 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/18/05
This story brought tears in my eyes. you brought the message out well. Keep writing as God leads.
10/18/05
A sweet story indeed! Really liked the title, well done.
10/19/05
Beautiful story. Sara would have missed out on an opportunity to get to know someone if she had used appearances to choose her friends.
An emotional read; it will capture many readers who love a good tear-jerker!! Very well-presented - a good challenge article. Thanks for sharing it with us. God bless love from JOHN3-34 Evangelist
10/20/05
I really enjoy this story, you captured it very well...it hit me at the end. God bless you ans stay the course.
10/21/05
Touching story with a great message. It's one of my favorites this week.
Beautiful in every way! Thank you, Allison, for this fine heart story!
10/21/05
Touching indeed.

My friends' daughter has Downs, and has had heart surgery ... and other surgeries ... and so I found it especially touching.

Well done.
10/21/05
This was very sweet. Good job.
10/21/05
This a great little story, Allison. You could do without the ****'s and "a few days later" things. Your story is laid out well enough that we can see the time lapses without the little introductions. Good job!
10/24/05
I enjoyed your story. Very good! A lot of 'really's, but I'd best go check my own before I 'really' say that! :o) Keep writing!
10/24/05
Allison, I was a judge this week, and I absolutely loved this story. The title really drew me in, and as the sister of a young man with Down's Syndrome, I was moved by your characters. You are a talented writer and I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
10/03/06
Great story, Alison!!! Definitely got to me - I am impressed that this was your second entry!!
Ahh, I love it!