The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1753 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/18/05
WOW, I am waiting for more LOL, It would be great one day to open a book and see this within the pages! I was on the edge of my seat! good job!
10/20/05
Great story! I really enjoyed it. And God really does things like that all the time. Keep it coming!
10/21/05
Awesome story. This is one of my favorites for this week. Keep up the good work.
10/21/05
Wow! Great job of storytelling a beleivable situation! What's next?
10/21/05
When we ask God to watch over us, He saves us from dangers both seen and UNSEEN. Sometimes we never even know that we were in danger at all! Thank God for fruit baskets, indeed:) Great article.
10/21/05
Brilliant! This story built and built right to the amazing conclusion. Impressive.
Great story and dialogue straight out of real life! So believable! So skillfully written.
10/21/05
I thought you displayed the family dynamics really well. Great job.
Wow! An awesome entry, deb! God definitely works in exotic ways!
10/21/05
Wow, i wasn't expecting the end at all. Good job.
Got goosebumps. Awesome story! Congrats on your well deserved placing!
10/24/05
Debbie, congratulations on your Level 1 Highly Commended Award. Well deserved. You also ranked 21st overall (out of 135 entries), so give yourself another pat on the back. You did very well. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
Awesome writing Debbie. A great example of how God cares for his faithful. Congratulations and thanks for blessing me and others.