The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1187 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/17/11
Great writing! Love the upbeat- positive outlook! Bravo! Keep it up! Thanks for sharing.
02/19/11
lovely and as the other commentator said so positive and full of hope and determination
02/20/11
What great inspiration for a Monday morning...or every morning! You make me want to jump up and down! This is a fantastic, uplifting piece. Wonderful.
Yay! I want to cheer with you and cheer you on! I love this line: "My spirit has constructed a protective barrier around my heart" -- I've felt that before too. Great motivational piece.
02/20/11
Great writing makes us imagine ourselves in the MC's place. You did that very well.
Thank you for the inspiration. You have the heart of a writer who wants to minister your message clearly. You achieved that. Great job.
I really enjoyed this devotion. It gives everyone something personal to think about. By making it personal, you avoided coming across as preachy. You could have left the last line off but you have a wonderful well-written message.
02/22/11
Great take on the topic with an excellent message. Well done.
02/23/11
Excellent message in these devotional thoughts. Lots to "chew on" and meditate.
02/24/11
Thank you for this uplifting and positive meditation. I think we should all try to make it a MY week.
Congratulations for placing 13th in level one.