The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 957 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is wonderful, I really liked how you demonstrated the before and after. Great job and beautiful prayers.
09/19/10
Heartfelt prayers from the inner you to the One Who hears every word. Good job.
I loved the flow of this prayer.
I love how these prayers show the spiritual growth of your MC, and the deepening relationship with her Heavenly Daddy. The title is perfect, and I think you did a good job with the topic. Your writing is top notch!
09/20/10
Oh, very good. I especially liked the idea of sitting on "Daddy's" shoulders. :) Great job, and I'm glad this had a happy ending. :)
09/21/10
I love the different voices in this prayer. Lovely.
09/21/10
Very powerful prayers. So heartfelt, so real. Good writing from beginning to end.
I liked how heartfelt it was and how you worked through the emotions. Nice job!
Oh yes, a beautiful piece here, and I felt the Lord had already responded to such heartfelt yearnings. Of course you went on to "grow" your MC and show us how the Father comforts and responds to the earnest heart. Great writing; thank you for sharing!
Way to go Barb! Congratulations on your Highly Commended:)
09/23/10
Yay Barb! Highly Commended! Alright!
Congratulations on your highly commended! Well deserved!
A very well earned HC Barb! This is creative and so genuinely expresses your heart and most of us too. Awesome prayer also!
09/24/10
Congratulations, Barbara.
You are finishing strong consistently. You'll be moving up before long. God Bless.