The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1100 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a beautiful story. I could relate to your fears and angers. What an excellent lesson.
08/14/10
Well written. Good transitions and I especially loved your vulnerability by sharing your feelings. Blessings-
You have an engaging style of sharing the valuable lessons you learned
With writing like this, I don't imagine you will remain in this level much longer.
Yeah! Congratulations Barb. I'm so happy for you! You keep getting better all of the time.
Congratulations Barb. Great story, fantastic analogy!
08/19/10
Yay Barb!!! :D Enjoy your win!
08/19/10
What a touching story with an amazing lesson!
08/19/10
Congratulations on this piece. A very good lesson.
08/19/10
Congratulations, Barb. Your entry is a great example of "showing". Great job!
Lots of emotion in here-what a good read! Congrats--and an excellent job of how emotionally raw we can be in moments like these. Nicely done!
08/19/10
I'm so grateful for the personal touch of our Father who knows us so completely and yet loves us. Who heals us from the inside out. This is a life lesson you will never forget and one that touched me. Congratulations on your ranking!
08/19/10
Ms. Barbie - you are a terrific writer conveying a powerful message. No wonder you're a winner. Congratulations, Friend! I'm so happy for you.
With your perseverance, you have a winner! This is a powerful story and because I know you I could picture you in the stream lifting the boulders and tossing them while listening to God. I am so happy for you on this placement. I always love your descriptions. Smile!