The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1615 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/15/10
Wow! This piece was really quite moving, and I very much enjoyed reading it. I fell into the mood of the piece from the first few words. I love to give advice, and whenever possible, I add my two cents. But honestly, I can't think of a single thing to change. My favorite paragraph was the one beginning: Within my heart...

I felt a strong sense of taking a stand--for freedom!
Yes, Amen...we were founded as a Christian nation and many gave their lives for our freedom today. Something we need to remind ourselves and fellow Americans of.

Great, Great message, well written and good take on the topic.
04/16/10
As timely as today's newspaper. So well worth the read. America needs to "re-Declare" what our forefathers saw so well. Thanks for that article.
04/16/10
I thoroughly enjoyed this piece!
My favorite line, "I will depend upon the power of the sword of the spirit, God's written word." I love how this reminds us that the sword and pen become like siamese twins. Serving a dual purpose. To both destroy the flesh and give new life in the spirit!
Good job.
Well written essay. Your words were powerful and I could feel your passion.
04/19/10
Beautiful devotional!
Excellent. Beautifully crafted. Job well done.