The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1603 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/05/05
I liked your touching article. It reminded me of how often we take people for granted. I hope she receives your postcard someday soon and not a moment is lost.
09/06/05
Katrina did a lot of damage but it could not destroy Charles' love for Jenna or lessen it with fear. This is a beautiful expression of love.
09/06/05
Beautifully written and touching.
09/07/05
Very lyrical writing style; I really appreciated his words. He'd have had to write very tiny, indeed, for this to fit on a postcard. But you aptly portrayed his love for Jenna.
09/09/05
Very beautiful. Reminds me of victorian romance.
Yep,

That would fit. Look - now, I'm weeping. Black? She's wearing black? Come back Charles - come back! :o)

Seriously, very nicely done and short enough to fit - wish I'd remembered that seocnd rule. -- Ben
09/09/05
Very Victorian! Good work. Could be the start of something more?
Short and sweet! Really lovely. Thanks for sharing.
09/12/05
Having a dear sister in the Lord lose her husband in that storm.. this hit home.. God bless all the loved ones left behind.
09/12/05
Leaves me to wonder how Charles is ever going to post this one! :) (wait - too soon?) Very good. Very topical. As it's been put before - Short and Sweet. Love to see your next one!
09/12/05
A great entry!