The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1028 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/29/10
Thisis a very creative and credible offering on the topic of "huh?" which I enjoyed reading very much. You made Sarah come alive.
01/30/10
Hi -I did enjoy reading your story - your held my interest and I liked how you did a different take on an familiar Bible story.. Good job - Lynn
02/01/10
This was a truy delightful telling of the story. The flow was wonderful, and your narrator's voice was very genuine. Loved it!
02/01/10
"truly delightful" -Sorry!
02/01/10
I enjoyed the contempory voice very much; it made me feel as if I knew Sarah.

I'd eliminate some of the introductory material and get right to the story. Then you've got more words for character development or plot.

This was highly entertaining.
02/02/10
A very unique way to tell this Bible story. It's perfect for this topic. Nice work!
A nice take on an old favorite Bible story. I could especially see kids relating to it this way.
I enjoyed reading Sarah's story in her own words, so to speak. Nicely done. Good flow.
02/03/10
Excellent story. I loved the modern telling. That Sarah was quite a gal. Thanks
Amanda, this is great! I love the story from Sarah's viewpoint, and the combination of humor and inspiration.
Oh my goodness gracious!!! You have an obvious gift for making a story, come to life! I left your story feeling as though I now new Sarah, personally. Awesome!