The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1208 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/29/09
ahhh...what a precious way of thinking of God's view of us! Well written!
09/02/09
Inspired!
09/03/09
What a lovely story. I have never thought so deeply about how far in advance God planned our children and our children's children. Wow! Congratulations on your first place win.
09/03/09
You just blew me away with this touching and expressive letter. Wonderful!
Beautiful expression of the sanctity of human life!
09/04/09
Hi Dee. I just wanted to leave a quick note to congratulate you on your 1st place win in Level 1, and to let you know you also did extremely well overall, ranking 15th out of all the entries for the week.

Time to move up a level. :-)

If you would like to see the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=26785

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Anyway, congratulations again and well done!

Just a quick reminder about this year’s Page Turner Contest for 500 members. If you have a novel in the works (even just the first chapter), this contest is a must to enter:
http://www.faithwriters.com/myaccount/FaithWriters500/contest-pageturner.php

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
Dee this is a wonderful level 1 entry; No wonder you were placed so highly and moving up the groups.

I was a wee bit confused as to the "you" at first, but then it became really clear. I also had never thought about the potential for future generations already present within the newborn. Wow!
You wrote like a Master even back then girl, has your sweet son seen this? This piece is amazing. Your wording and thought - concepts, I believe are straight from the Holy one. I was super blessed in reading this. I loved the part about how there are no mistakes with God. I also loved the way you described the initial mystery of pregnancy before it is revealed to us as mothers. I can totally see why you moved up with this one, I just can't believe you were only a beginner when you wrote it. To me this is even beyond intermediate writing! You will always be one of my favorite writers.