The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1942 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/05/09
This is such a blessing. I very much enjoyed the progression of the story in the short steps and brief discriptions. I really enjoyed it.
06/11/09
wow such a lovely peice and so powerfully written. a winner for me!
06/11/09
What a beautiful and meaningful tribute to your brother... and to your parents. Congratulations!
06/11/09
A beautiful tribute with a wonderful message. Congratulations on your level placing and your Editor's Choice award!
06/11/09
Congratulations. I like the short paragraphs. It was easy to read. Good job.
06/11/09
Beautiful piece! I am so blessed to have read it. Thank you so much.

You deserve the 1st place award! And a place in the Editor's Choice. Very well done.

God bless you.
That was incredible. Your method of conveying your testimony was beautiful, and sounded to me almost like poetry of the finest quality.
With writing like that it is no wonder why you won first place and received editor's choice! Congratulations!
I am also a beginner, (you no longer are).
That was a beautiful story, and not only was it glorious in it's foundation, it was masterfully told. It made me aspire for something more, not only in my writing, but in my life as well. Congratulations, you deserve the first place nod.
My daughter told me I HAD to read your story (I see she also left a message!). I agree with her that it is very much deserving of the placement. Congratulations and thank you for sharing this story that reminds us that blessings often don't appear that way to the rest of the world and we should listen to God, not them.
06/12/09
Hi Lisa. Wow! You created quite a buzz this week with your 4th place in the Editor's Choice. Well deserved. Believe me, the three ladies ahead of you are the current queens of the Challenge, so you are in very fine company.

Of course, this now means it's time to move up to Level 2 (although I suspect you won't be there very long).

Congratulations, and I'm sure we'll be seeing more of you in future lists of winners.

There celebrating the winners over on the message boards, so if you haven't already been over there, it might be a good time to pop over:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25854

Hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference in August. It’s going to be an amazing time of inspiration, information and encouragement. (If I’ve already mentioned that to you, forgive me. We’re just so excited about letting members know about this great gathering.)
http://www.faithwriters.com/conference.php

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
06/12/09
Of course, that should be "their celebrating..." :-)
06/12/09
ROFL! I think I need to take a break for the day. I mean "They're celebrating..." Oh dear, and this is my first notice for the day. :-)

Anyway, congratulations again, Lisa.
06/29/09
Lisa, this is just about as good as it gets by anyone, anytime, anywhere: word weaving wonderment! I look forward to much more from you, . . . satisfied soon, I hope! Bryan.
09/02/09
Lisa, this is wonderful. Heartful, beautiful - this RN has tears in his eyes.

Thank you.