The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1049 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Ooh. THis would make an excellent devotional and I'm sure teens could realate to this. Thanks for sharing.
Great job showing the change that Christ can bring. Keep up the good work. Your writing shows promise of being a light to others.
05/26/09
Even though this could be used for young adults, many 'grown-ups' would benefit from this read also. It has an easy flow, an easy message, but a depth that can reach a struggling heart of any age. Very good writing.
I really enjoyed this inspiring story! The writing seems simple, but carries deep. I like the POV - better than if it had been 1st person. I'm sure this will resonate with many people who have experienced the "after" AND with those who long to.
A terrific Before and After story. Keep on writing-you do it well.
05/26/09
Your storytelling is what made this compelling. Good job.
Mona
05/27/09
I think there are so many people who can relate to this. I know it certainly pulled on some of my strings. I am so thankful that God's love is able to flow through, and into others now. Thank you for sharing!
05/31/09
Subperb! A timely story of hope for the hopeless, tangled in their webs of their own design. We all have been this lady to a certain extent. Excellent job! Thanks for writing.
12/07/09
Were you writing about me? Just kidding, but really I could relate. Good writing! I pray you succeed with everything you put your hand to.