The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1652 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/04/09
This devotional is easy to understand. However, as a reader, I was not drawn into the piece. Maybe begin with your anecdote about choosing difficult assignments or find some way to connect to your readers so they want to keep reading. I liked the prayer at the end.
05/05/09
A good word of encouragement to not take the easy way out.
Some excellent thoughts, here. I liked the prayer at the end. Thanks for sharing this.
This is a great devotion with good application. Nice job.
This is a very good devotional--inspiring, challenging, Biblical.
05/06/09
If more could only understand that what appears the "hard" way is the onw where all our burdens are lifted. Loved this piece. Thank you.
Mona
Devotional pieces are definitely your strong suit. You have a way of taking complex scriptures and relating them to the reader in simple and effective ways. I liked your own personal example of being an undergraduate and writing the more difficult papers. Thank you for sharing this. It blessed me.
05/07/09
I really appreciated the comparisons between the "crowd" and the Cross. It really made me think! Thank you for sharing this! :)