The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 980 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/05/09
It drew me in and made a solid connection with my emotions. It left me wishing that Aaree could avoid the harsh reality of this world and remain innocence. Well done!
03/06/09
Very well written piece. You have captured the feelings of the innocent yet naive Aaree's point of view very well. It is definitely not just a small sacrifice. The sacrifice is too big to be worth the wealth and it certainly is not happiness.
03/07/09
This is very well written. You pulled me in from the beginning...now I want to know what happens to her. Very good job with the topic.
03/07/09
A simple yet powerful statement of why the Bible says the love of money is the root of all evil. Good job.
03/08/09
I felt as though I were in the room. The sacrifice is no small one, that is for sure. It is sad that people turn and believe they can handle it though.
03/09/09
this was a great read. I liked the subtle undertones and the simplicity of reason. The father demonstrates hypocrasy as he originaly takes a stand on principles, yet compromises himself when the money flows. Good job on this one!
A well written entry on a very, very sad topic.