The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1599 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/05/09
I love this piece. Your descriptions are superb and take the reader with the narrator. Listening to God's still small voice while centered in His marvelous creation...this is worship.
Wonderful.
Mona
02/06/09
This is so beautiful! I felt like I was there experiencing the moment!
Charlene Reid
02/06/09
This was beautiful. Such a serene feel eminating from the page into my heart. I could almost feel the warmth of the morning and the day's beginning.
Karlene
02/06/09
Lovely--I'd expect to see this in one of the higher levels.
02/09/09
Beautiful—and there is no place like Muskoka to feel God's arms wrapped around us in the hour of our greatest need.
02/11/09
I thought the sparrow flitting by was really lovely after the wondering how ther person was going to get through the ordeal. Beautiful description.
This was beautiful!!! Congratulations on your EC... very much deserved. On to intermediate! We'll see you in Masters soon i bet...
02/12/09
Ruth Ann, you so deserved the EC. I look forward to more of your work. Congrats!
Mona
02/12/09
And this was your first entry? Wow, Ruth Ann, well done indeed!
02/12/09
Wow - breathtaking! Your descriptions were awesome and the Scriptures perfectly fit in. Just wonderful, and a very well deserved win.
02/12/09
Congratulations on EC! I agree, with writing like this, you'll be in masters in no time.
Your beautiful words paint an amazing portrait of this woman's morning. The scriptures are an echo of God's voice in her heart. I agree with an earlier comment - this is worship. Congrats & many kudos!!
Beautiful images and verses...congratulations!
02/13/09
Lovely and uplifting.

Huge Congrats on your placement and your EC! :)
02/14/09
Congratulations! Such beautiful writing, inspirational, calming, and enjoyable to read. Your win is well deserved!
02/16/09
Congratulations on this superb piece of writing. Level one??? Much too good for this beginner group. I almost felt like I was intruding on your privacy in that early morning hour.