The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1616 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love your rhythm
and the rhyme
This is great
I'm out of time
I enjoyed this.
07/18/05
Charming fun poem! You have a delightful way of writing! Made me happy just reading it. "smiles"
07/18/05
Now, that was a fun way to make something little mean and nasty sound like a household pet. (LOL)
Great job--cute poem I know the kids would like too. God bless ya, littlelight
07/18/05
Very cute. I'm looking at one bite the size of a dime on my arm as I write this and all I can say is - you're more forgiving than I am!
07/19/05
Delightful in every way!
As a veteran of several camping experiences, I can say I never looked at mosquitoes in this way. I liked the repeating thought "Tiny, little, teensy toes"; it accurately expresses the feeling of the skin during a mosquito attack. I guess the bites are one momento you can bring home, but they don't last (thankfully!) You did a wonderful job!
07/21/05
:) Very cute. I worked at a church camp one summer and one of my campers slept with a grand-daddy longlegs in her sleeping bag to keep the mosquitos away -seemed to work, she didn't get bit!
07/21/05
Cute...left me smiling.
07/21/05
A vivid imagination, splendid description. FK
07/21/05
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Your poem tells me that God can and does love me.
07/21/05
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Your poem tells me that God can and does love me.
This poem is so awesome I think that you should be paid just for people reading it so many times... $1/reading... you'd be rich!
07/22/05
UP TILL NOW, I've always wandered WHY OH WHY did Noah allow Mosquitos on the Ark. It must've been so you'd write this poem.
Great job! So cute and fun. I love it.
Cute poem! Great job!
07/22/05
I think it's all been said, but I'm sure you'll want to hear it again. I really enjoyed this light hearted and well written poem. Well done!
07/23/05
Cute!
07/23/05
How fun! Loved the rhythm and the verse was too cute! What a clever angle on "camping." Great job!
Blessings, Lynda