The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1207 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wonderful analogy between earthly father and heavenly Father. And, the story is very interesting.
08/11/08
Wow...what a great story to illustrate that truth! There's a bluegrass song that says, "I'm not holding on to Jesus; He's holding on to me."
Thank you for writing this.
"As years rolled by, I understood how my heavenly Father is holding my hand."

Love that part!


Good, solid entry!

May God bless.


Sincerely,
Dan Blankenship



I was blessed by your story. God has reminded me that He is holding my hand, and won't let me fall, ever. Thank you for sharing that with His children. We must trust Him at all times!

Also, you gave me insight into life in India. Living in America, it is sometimes hard for me to picture how different, and more difficult, it is living in other parts of the world. Well done.

Lastly, I would suggest you try using shorter sentences and add spaces between dialog. My husband and others have taught me this, and my writing has improved dramatically. Keep writing and growing. God will hone your talents and bless others with it.
08/28/08
I just came across this beautiful story of yours. I love the allegory of the little child trusting the father.

“If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are there that I may let your hand go. But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go.”

How very true! Keep writing!