The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1633 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This could be significantly expanded and possibly turned into a devotional. I liked it, you did well. Thanks for sharing! ^_^
A worthwhile testimony - well written. Thank you and God bless you.
07/21/08
I loved the honesty of this testimony...I can completely relate to relying on God's grace finacially. To others, I my family appears to be drowning, but by His provision, our heads remain above water...He is our buoy in the storms. We survive from His daily miracles. Thanks for sharing this personal story from your heart.
07/22/08
Very nice witness to answered prayer and God's never-ending provision. Well done.
Thank you for sharing this very personal piece. A few grammatical and tense errors, which did not interfere with the passionate feeling behind the words. The last paragraph was a good tie-in with the Psalm at the beginning. Nice job. :)
First of all, I didn't realize that you were in the same line of work as me. That's very cool. :)

Second, I too have seen God provide time and time again when I didn't think I was going to be able to make it. Your testimony is an encouragement to all, and I appreciate you sharing it.
07/26/08
Recalling God's goodness are memorials we need to visit and re-visit, because we forget sometimes. You have the gift of faith, and as you encourage others, Jesus shines through you.
+++
You have a God-given Gift -- check it out: http://www.faithwriters.com/article-details.php?id=84043
07/28/08
I think this is great. I really understood what you were saying.