The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1100 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/15/08
I love this story! It served as the bedtime story for my children tonight, and they both loved it as well. Thank you so much!
02/15/08
I liked the story too! Very cute - great writing - keep writing those stories! God bless, :)
02/15/08
(smile) Good use of dialogue! This probably better fits the proverb,'Look before you leap', but it has a great message at the end. Worm,YUCK!
Keep writing.
02/16/08
Your title was irresistible! The writing shows the message really well. And the dialogue was nice, but please use a little less bird-speak for human readers!
02/18/08
A delightful read, and creative. You have a gift!
02/18/08
Delightful read - I really enjoyed this.
Loved the worm/seed seperation and that your MC understood what was needed. Great story here.
02/18/08
How cute and funny, yet with a message. Great job
Marlene, you've done a great job here of interpreting flying lessons for birds. Good dialogue and great descriptions. Well done!
02/19/08
AW, Just precious. Very well-written with a darling ending. Can't wait to read it to my kiddos...I'll put my best birdie voice on and try to do your piece justice. ;)
02/19/08
Adorable! I like the "cheeps" and the "tweets" at the beginning.
02/20/08
Very good story. and lots of good lessons tucked in there, too.
Heehee! This is an adorable children's story! I liked the title and how you tied it in. So cute! ^_^
02/20/08
Very cute story. For some reason, it reminds me of Top Gun...
Too cute! I love your creative idea. Very sweet story :-)I am looking forward to reading more of your stories!
02/21/08
What fun and sweetly creative! :)
I am still a kid at heart, and I enjoyed this great children's story. It would be cool if you could get some illustrations to go with it. Good job!