The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 966 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
A very important lesson to learn. A worthwhile read.
02/01/08
Wonderful testimony! I suspect that there are a lot of people who need to hear this.
Questions that many have asked. Can only hope that each one finds the answer as in this piece. :)
02/02/08
This is a very good acount of a dream. I can't imagine going to a church that doesn't preach and teach from the Bible. How awful! You have very good thoughts here and I like the way it is conversational. Good job!
Laury
02/05/08
I'm usually not greatly impressed with dream stories, but you really pulled this off. A great message. Super work. God bless.
Wonderful devotion on basic salvation. Very clear message - the dream of the packages was a nice visual. The transition from the dream to the lesson was a little bumpy, but the topic illustration is spot on. Very nice!
02/06/08
I think God can use a dream to alert someone to a deeper message and to encourage them to find something more. Good illustration with the packages!
This is interesting. The reocurring dream makes it an opening that most of us can relate to, this is pretty good and straightforward. Nice job. ^_^
Very creative. It is most difficult, in my experience, to share the need for Christ with "good" people.
An excellent piece that could be used in Bible class. You make some very good points and I enjoyed it.
02/06/08
The dream part of this story is absolutely PERFECT - I love the voice of it especially. The rest is very good too - some of it seemed a touch unnatural, though. I also caught a punctuation issue here or there, but otherwise, this is VERY strong. Great job, Jodie!
This would be a great devotional for a Bible study group.
You present this in a fresh, easy to read and understand way. I took it as a devotional and thank-you for sharing. Keep up the good work.