The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1152 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/10/08
A gripping narrative and a well told story. You made the packs feel real. Well done.
01/11/08
You did a great job here, and this will appeal to its intended audience.

I can't find a connection to this week's theme...

Your writing skills are top-notch--well done!
01/11/08
Wow...Did I say Wow. Such great discriptive writing.
I read it three times to understand it. So much action, readers who are used to reading this style will love it.
Once I understood what happened, I liked it even more.
I think I figured out your intended connection to the topic. More explanation would of course make it clearer.
Well done, keep writing for Him. I can't wait to see who you are and read more of your work.
01/11/08
Wow! This is certainly a different approach. I was drawn in by the dialogue and setting.
You probably repeated the word "feral" a bit too much, but the descriptions were great.
Well done... keep writing.
01/12/08
Wow, terrific drama. Your writing was so descriptive that I watched the action. I enjoyed your very different take. But true to the prompt, your man-dog nipped (sorry, I couldn't help myself) the problem in the bud. Great work!