The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1699 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/07/07
I love the forgiving spirits evidenced by these gracious people.
12/08/07
What a cute and touching story!!!!
I would have loved and witnessed believers behaving this way toward the hurting and repenting. Thanks for this story.
Cute story, animals are always a hit at home events! Thanks for sharing! Great writing.
This was a great story of fellow Christian's caring and God's forgiveness. Your little dog was just the right added touch.
This piece gave me goosebumps. Isn't it amazing how the animals know? I loved Penny and especially how Barb had the Shepard's camp to support her. Excellent writing here! I also like the details like the ringtone and the song at the end. Good job.
12/12/07
You've created a beautiful story. I loved the dialogue and the setting. I especially loved Penny's singing. We used to have a dog who sang, so I could hear Penny. You were brilliant in choosing Penny as the messenger of the Holy Spirit!
12/12/07
What a wonderful story! Good job in the telling of it and with showing us. Penny was great. :-)
12/12/07
So sweet and touching. I particularly liked all the forgiving :)
This entry is so touching with it's examples of forgiving hearts and a spirit filled furbaby. Penny was the perfect touch to this story. I loved it!
I searched for your story to thank you for your wonderful comments on my entry this week, and found yours. What a great story! I love the little dog, and the way she broke the tension and somber mood. Grace and forgiveness were well-demonstrated by this home group. Blessings!