The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1314 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/26/07
Great story with vivid descriptions.
10/30/07
What a incredible story of the redeeming power of our Lord! Our life testimony matters, even when we think we're alone in it. Powerful stuff!
10/30/07
Excellent descriptions - and I just love her husband's testimony! Good stuff.
Wonderful! I like the wording AND the content. Great job.
10/30/07
Very nice! I hope this is a true story, but even if not, you've conveyed every emotion so beautifully.
This is wonderful! Very easy to read and follow. Good writing.
Gave me goosebumps with this one. What a beautiful example and testimony for the wife-to have him change-because she did and portrayed Christ through her life. Beautiful story! My only note, is even though using "Soooo" is great, try to avoid that, it seems like a typo. Good job. ^_^
What a wonderful, beautifully written testimony. It speaks and covers so many great truths in baptism. Great writing!
Oh, I so wish this would happen to me. You have described me exactly. I am drenched in tears from reading this because I could so realte. Thanks for sharing this, it was quite well done. Also, thanks for giving me hope:)
11/03/07
Pamela, this was so beautiful. I've always thought one of the best ways to lead someone to the truth is through example. I love how you showed the end result here. Well done, sweet friend.
11/07/07
Pamela, what a tender, inspiring story this is! It reminds me of the Scripture passage in I Peter 3:1&2: "Wives, in the same way be submissive to your husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without talk by the behavior of their wives, when they see the purity and reverence of your lives." Your story is such a perfect illustration of this teaching! Excellent job! :)