The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2109 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed the originality of the storyline. This could be expanded into a bigger short story. I found myself wondering more about the MC's life as well as his experience at the church. I don't know if the ending seemed rushed but possibly more about the church experience would have tied it together more to match the last line. Other than a few formatting issues, this is a great read!
10/18/07
I really enjoyed your story --especially the dialect. I think you will do well in this week's contest. :)
I enjoyed this story.Thanks for sharing it.
10/19/07
This was a very entertaining read! I loved the consistency of the dialect as well as the happy ending. It makes me hope that if a stranger walks into the middle of my meeting that we would make God look as good as this group did!
What a lovely story! Where is this place? Makes a person want to join in!
10/20/07
Great job with the dialect, and with character development! Wonderful entry.
The goosebumps won't leave my skin! This was a great approach top this week's topic, glad I didn't get to enter, you'll be tought to beat! Great writing!
This was very fun to read. Liked your approach.
10/23/07
I really enjoyed this story and you made me feel as if I was getting to know your MC. An excellent character sketch and a good ending. GReat job!