The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1152 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/14/07
This is so wonderful. I love the juxtaposition of the song and your experience, and your ending is just amazing.
10/15/07
I'm glad I could read this on a Sunday! I like the format you used. It made for pleasant reading. Very moving writing!
I like this one - that ending it really special...
10/16/07
This is really good. Short, with a powerful message. I love that song -- and your husband's response was perfect. Good job with the topic.
What a lovely account of a Sunday worship service. Well done.
10/17/07
Wow -- never underestimate your husband. God knows how to reach him right where he is! This was wonderful! Wish I could have been there.
Laury
This is a nice presentation and the miracle of seeing the Spirit move in a heart unexpected.
10/17/07
One of my favorite songs and a beautifully moving story to illustrate it's powerful message. I'm glad your husband was touched by the presence of his Holy God.
I could feel longing for your husband to join you in deepest worship and rejoiced with you when God heard the cry of your heart.
10/17/07
A special moment to read. Thanks for writing this article. Good job.
10/17/07
I like the placement of song lyrics throughout this piece. It built it up to the climax quite nicely. I could hear the song in my head and felt as if I was moving down the aisle with you and your husband. And I could imagine and even feel the "Sweet, Sweet Spirit".

I'd love to see you expand on the final portion where your husband turns to you - the look in his eyes, the feelings of intimacy with him and with God, etc.

Great moment! Thanks for sharing.