The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1361 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/02/07
Top notch writing--this is the first I've read today and I had to double-check the levels. Excellent!
08/02/07
Excellent writing! You took me along on your journey of memories, and brought me back to the present day. I truly enjoyed the trip.
08/06/07
Beautifully written. I liked the message and title.
Powerful writing. Really felt the feelings of the main character.
08/08/07
A great contrast between the tragedy of what happened to him and the joy he brought to others around him before he died. Well written and a nice piece.
Good job. You won't be in beginners for long. You had a good storyline. I like how it began and ended at the graduation.
08/09/07
Just excellent writing. Very impressive - great detail and character development especially.
Congratulaions on Highly Commended, a well-deserved placing. I liked the bitter-sweet tone of this piece and admired the courageous spirit of Nate and Maddy!
Congratulations, Janice, on this highly commended piece. You really did an excellent job with this topic.
08/12/07
Very good, wish it could have been longer. Congrats on your Highly Commended!