The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2582 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Bittersweet tears of a cherished daughter. Your story is well-written and a reminder of how quickly our children grow from one phase of life to another. We are blessed to be a part of those phases.
I like the way you wrote this in paragraphs.
Thank you for a pleasant moment reading your text.
Thanks, this is beautiufl and well written: Thanks for taking me back through the years with my four girls.
05/16/05
Beautifully written as you go through the various stages of your daughter's growth and development and the love you shared with her.
05/16/05
Beautiful! Congratulations on the win :)
Darlene
05/16/05
Congratulations on this wonderful win Jan! Well done. 1st place in the Level 1 Challenge, but also, 8th place in the Editors' Choice. What a great win when you consider the competition there was for this Challenge. It was a big week. Well done. So, I think it's definitely time for you to move up a level. You're ready for it. Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
Okay, your tears brought tears to my eyes. A lovely piece. Congratulations!
07/25/05
What a great story! I have an only child..daughter... about to be married and it did bring back so many memories!
This is so touching! No wonder it was a winner.