The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 4512 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
WONDERFUL article. I enjoyed it and also the message behind it. Thanks for sharing. cm
Wow, that was powerful. I felt like I was there, only I wanted to hear how the conversation went on the phone. What happens next?? (Great job, by the way :)
While all the entries were good, I longed to read one that was just a story. Someone telling me the message through the story. I was so rewarded when I read here! I can see how this could be the first chapter in a series!
04/29/05
This is truly a great story. God sure works in mysterious ways and I'm glad you turned back.
Very well written! I really enjoyed the story and could see it continuing.
This was an enjoyable read and a good reminder of how others are watching us, whether we're aware or not.
I can see why this story was chosen as one of the best. WONDERFUL STORY!
05/03/05
I wasn't sure how the story would go with the opening words, but the remainder of the story held my interest. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your entry.
05/04/05
Amy, you know I've already congratulated you - but I want to do it again here. This is an outstanding win for a first time entry in the Writing Challenge. You deserved your place and I'm sure you'll go from strength to strength. See you in Level 2. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
05/05/05
Well done, Amy. This is an inspiring story. Congratulations on your win - keep writing!
Outstanding !!!!!!!!!!
03/28/06
I see why this won 1st place. Exquisitely good.
This is a holiday favorite of mine. It Could be a Holiday TV special. Thanks Again Lord!!!
04/24/08
What a wonderful story! This could be developed into a drama for church.
One more time Lord! Thanks I needed this. Until next time Thanks!
MORE TEARS AGAIN LORD "THANKS"