The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2239 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/04/07
AMEN!! I was so glad to read that you were able to face your fear and how God spoke to you in the midst of the anxiety you must have been feeling. I have also battled a phobia and learned what it is to trust God in the midst of it. It's not always easy but we always turn out OK because he is with us. A good Psalm you should read out loud as you confront your fears is Psalm 91. Congrats!!!! God Bless You
05/06/07
I love this story! Thanks for sharing it with us.
This should have more comments! It was simple, easy to read and a wonderful glimpse of facing your fears by trusting in Him. Congrats on your placing! You truly deserve it!
05/17/07
Your writing gift, from Him, shines bright. I am so happy you are using this gift for His glory!
06/26/07
Wow!What a testimony, and so beautifully presented. Wonderful.
Wonderful devotional. It's always interesting to see how God is moving in other peoples lives.
God even speaks through license plate messages! I love it.
07/03/07
I hadn't seen this one before. Excellent!
Isn't God timely. Your main character needed that little gentle yet bold reminder of trusting the Lord, even thruogh a license plate.:0) I could relate to this as I had almost drowned when I was small and to this day I am not totally comfortable in deep water but with God's help I have overcome alot and now do love practicing swimming but just not over my head much...yet...By trust, right?Well done hon. Thank you for your critique and encouraging words in my piece," Winged Creatures and A Castle."Lord bless your day.