The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1330 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/18/07
Really enjoyed this take on the topic. Your descriptions were just lovely. I felt like I was right there, and like your main character, I had NO desire to leave!
03/20/07
This was a great and exciting piece. well written. Keep up the good work.
03/21/07
I love the night sounds you so delightfully portrayed in this engaging piece! What beautiful, natural music Creation sings and plays for us! Good job! :)
I don't want to leave either! This is my fave sentence splendor even in the dark veil of nighttime It kind of reminds me of Arabian Nights. Great descriptions and good setting. One tip would be to remember all 5 senses. I don't recall any familiar smells...but it fits the topic just right. ^_^
It takes a sensitive soul to be in tune to the sounds of the universe. It takes a creative one to express it as well as you did here. Good job. Keep up the writing! (and, of course, the listening)
03/22/07
Ah...listen. Do you hear? This is us loving your work! This was so well done. I enjoyed it immensely.
Congratulations on your Place of Honor! Your entry was very creative and well written.
03/27/07
Just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed your entry. As one of the judges for Music, I thought The Night Orchestra was one of my favorites of all, and I read them all, the entries in all categories. Be encouraged. God bless.
Brenda, this piece was beautiful! You drew me in and caused me to listen right along with you. I especially loved the line "quiet yet so alive with sounds everywhere." Keep up the good work!
Elizabeth
04/13/07
Wonderful and colorful, full of the night sounds transitioning to day. I love the night sounds and was drawn in with your description. Thank you.

God bless and keep writing.
What a wonderful description of God's nature. Nighttime in the country is a wonderful experience.