The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1258 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/06/07
I like your references to following a pattern. Very insightful.
03/08/07
I love the part about being a "shelter for those in need." This is a thought provoking piece. As I was told when I was a beginner, it's easier for your readers if you place a space between each paragraph. There are also those at FW's who will assist with punctuation in the critiquing section and on the message boards. I started out placing articles there as well. The members are very kind and I learned how to tighten up my writing. Have fun with your writing. I look forward to reading more in the future.
Wow. I love your word pictures,great comparisons, wonderful piece. This is very good and I really like how you use sewing a blanket to illustrate the family of Christ,etc. Beautiful and thought provoking. Thank you also for your fdbk on my piece as well.
03/29/07
Very nice for a first entry! I hope to see more of your writing here in the future.
03/29/07
Such an excellent analogy. I agree - wonderful for a first challenge entry.
03/30/07
What a great way to use the topic. Keep writing, this is a great start!
Very nice entry. Keep writing for Christ!
Good advice here. Follow the pattern. And I like the sharing part.
07/08/07
I STILL love the analogy ;) Nice first challenge - isn't it neat to look back and see your progress? I know I can see it in you.
Great analogy - I enjoyed reading your first entry!! Thanks for sharing it again.
07/25/07
Dear Brenda, this was a
great and inspirational article, and very true, we need to study the Bible,
The Scriptures says that
Wisdom and Knowledge will be
the stability of the times and
the Strength of Salvation, We
need that strength in this
Wicked Time. God Bless and
thanks for reading my Poem
Birth of Life,and your nice
comment. quickening