The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1366 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/26/07
You got my attention in the beginning here and held it. Your illustrations and your scriptures/points came together well. Well done.
I like the analogy you drew in this piece. This was enjoyable and well written, with a message to boot. Nicely done.
01/29/07
Great lesson nicely told! The analogy was perfect!
A great analogy of God's love and care for us. Good job!
01/29/07
So Good! Well written with a wonderful lesson! I love learning from the every day things that happen to us. Good job!
01/30/07
Wonderful object lesson! Very well presented.
01/30/07
I wish I could actually see what you found in the little boy's art work! It sounds remarkable.

Jesus taught in parables, and so I love meditations drawn from real life. The story keeps the lesson lodged in one's memory for further reflection.

Then, just as the narrator discovered what she initially missed, the reader realizes the truth conveyed by way of the story. And so, the parable-writer's work continues to bear fruit.

Well done, friend!
01/30/07
This is a well-done devotional-type piece, and I really appreciated the message! You put your point across very clearly. Thank you!
01/30/07
Nice devotional. Good job.
01/30/07
Not only well told, this devotional has encouraged me.
01/31/07
A great slice of life blended with a devotional - well done :)
01/31/07
Very, very good. I loved the way you carried the theme through to the end. Good job.
01/31/07
A very nice devotional, but told in an interesting and profound way. Makes alot of sense, and this was written very well for a Beginner. Keep up the good work - I enjoyed the read. Nice Job.
This was very nice! I love the verse from Jeremiah, you worked both the message and the picture together very well. Maybe this would work for a Sabbath/Sunday school take home paper?