The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1761 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/15/06
He certainly lived out his testimony. What an honor to have touched so many lives. A good story. Keep writing!
12/17/06
Nicely written. I hope to see more of your work in the future.
I like it. I like how you showed a hint of the many, many ways we can influence the world around us. Well done!
12/19/06
I didn't like reading about a guy named Bill's funeral...
But, when God says its time, I hoped I was able to touch as many lives as your Bill did. Excellent story, well told and written. God bless.
12/19/06
What a lovely, lovely entry. Keep this kind of writing up and you won't be long in beginners.

Great job, very touching.
I enjoyed reading this. Very nicely written. Good job!
An enjoyable read, and with a message, too. Thank you for sharing this. Nicely done.
12/20/06
Way to go Bear.. Great story of the mans life and testimony. A good message of how ones actions can truly touch the hearts of many. And you did it without foreign languages. ;) Great read.
12/20/06
I was SO engaged in this from beginning to end, and I SO wanted to hear more! I hope you will expand on this at some later time. Wonderful writing!
12/21/06
Congratulations. Inspiring story.
12/29/06
Thanks for sending me this link, Virginia! Look for this charming story to be showcased on the week of January 21.
01/15/07
I'm glad I got the opportunity to read this well-written account of a true Christian. I can only read so many entries on the Challenge per week. Thank you, Jan, for putting it where it can be noticed.
01/17/07
Wonderful piece! You are very polished for a "beginner"!
01/18/07
First of all, Congratulations for placing in your category; secondly Congratulations for being showcased (where I found your article), and thirdy, Congratulations for writing such a wonderful, touching story! Impressive! Enjoyable! and a tribute to Christianity...and to the man who lived up to that title in his everyday life. Kudos!