The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 951 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wonderful! Iloved it.
This was well written and has some very good points as to what Christians should be like. Simply written, but to the point. Nice and easy to read. Keep up the good work.
10/13/06
I thought this was great! I agree that this was an easy read, but there are times when simpler is better. You did wonderfully at bringing me into the story. I thought it was wonderful that not only did this man fight fires, and heaven knows what else, during the 911 disaster, but he was able to put out the fire of worry and doubt that was in his wifes heart with a prayer to God. I also loved the fact that "joy comes in the morning" and she did. Is this a true account? Great story!
10/13/06
Good story! It's a bit dialog-heavy--consider putting in some descriptive passages as well, to help your readers better visualize the conversation. A nice tribute to a brave man.
10/14/06
Great story! I loved the twist at the end. Very nicely done.
10/15/06
Such a sweet story! It touched my heart. How well I can understand both of these precious people. This is very well done.
Great work! I think that writing it entirely in dialogue was a creative touch, though the story was good on its own. A story about bravery and family... What more could you want?
Wow! This was a really good story! Well done. Is this based on someone you know?