The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1505 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/31/06
I love it! A great story well told.
Excellent writing. I love how you used the song throughout the story.
09/03/06
What a lovely heritage God passed on to little Sarah. How wonderful that you shared this story with us.
Very nice. I understand the pain of losing a mom. I think you addressed it well.
09/05/06
Convincing dialogue... the beginning of healing for the whole family... good writing... keep it up.
09/05/06
Your title is precious, as is this story.
09/05/06
Very well told! Great dialogue and description. Keep writing!
09/06/06
Beautiful - I love the relationships shown here. Well done.
You made me miss my own mom, and she's alive and well five miles accross town. I loved how your character carried on the mom's tradition. :)
09/06/06
You describe the mother's grief well, without pat resolutions. Dialogue tone was a little inconsistent, but not enough to distract from the emotions they were experiencing. Nice effort!
Thanks for giving us a special peek into your life through sharing your beautiful story!
09/07/06
Congrats on your win!! It is well deserved. God Bless, Kaye
09/07/06
Great story, it was very moving. Congrats
09/07/06
I really enjoyed this one. I love how God brought healing through her daughter.
09/10/06
Tabitah, this was so wonderful! I really felt like I was in the house with the characters, because you made it so real. Congrats on your win!
That was brilliant. I was drawn in from the start, no hesitation. Whether this was real or imagined, it was very convincing and very well done. Great job!
Congratulations on your EC win. My favorite line: "My Mama's favorite song brought to life by my daughter's voice. Beautiful.