The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1218 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/20/06
I love this story. Different, but it was very good.
07/20/06
Delightful story as a vehicle to describe the soul.

Well written, great job!!
07/20/06
How very clever - wish I'd thought of it! I loved the ending - sounded just like me!
Good work.
07/21/06
Funny, I wish I had written this! Ha!
07/21/06
Fun dialog that flowed very well. Good Job.
07/21/06
This is absolutely delightful and unique, revealing so many aspects of soul; what it is and what it is not. Smiling ear to ear as I say great job!
07/21/06
Extremely clever and original. I love it.
07/21/06
A nice story that was easy to read. A very creative concept to presenting "soul".
07/23/06
Great dialogue that flows quickly and smoothly. Good job!
What a great, fun, piece of dialogue ... a real Socratic dialogue, with real Philosophers! I loved the Plato joke too. And, of course, a great way of exploring the definition of "soul". Super. I hope this does well, but even if it doesn't it has certainly generated a lot of smiles!
07/25/06
Oh, very clever, very fun. And the ending was just hilarious. I do hope this does well.
07/25/06
Chuckling.... Grea way to define "soul" while engaging the reader in fun dialogue. Well done! :)
07/25/06
Very clever - LOVE the dialogue/banter back and forth. This was FUN to read!!
Clever and fun to read! :)
Very creative way to present the soul. Good job.