The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1494 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/22/06
Good story and very creative. I liked how you added the turtles in there and also your word choices.
06/22/06
This is pure splendor. I love how you wove the Word into the story, as if we are inside Maisey's mind, hearing that still small Voice.
06/23/06
This gave me chills--really, really beautifully written. Love God's whisper.
06/26/06
Good title. The flow from story to scripture was very smooth. Beautiful message. Good job!
Glorious encounter, beautifully crafted! I could feel her heart melting already, but the miracle of the baby turtles is just over the top! A phrase stood out to me: "years of voluntary numbness." I can identify; you packed a lifetime of emptiness into a single, well-crafted phrase. Great stuff!
What a wonderful illustration of life. Good job.
06/27/06
This was beautiful. I loved reading this story - so believable and God's whispers were right on. Good stuff here!
06/27/06
Love the title and was not disappointed. Well done. :)
WOW! Teri, another wonderful job. Hope it places! It's a winner in my books! My favorite for sure.

Blessings & I look forward to reading your entries next quarter.
Trina<><
In my opinion,this was fantastic! Deserves a ribbon.
:)
06/28/06
A very interesting and creative article. I love the simple but effective way that you wove God's word in with your story. Great ending. Very well written.
06/28/06
A soft shelled DAVEY for you.
Way to go Teri! Congrats on placing.

Trina<><
Congratulations, Teri! This recognition is so well-deserved! I'm looking forward to reading more of your beautiful pieces.
06/29/06
A well-deserved CONGRATULATIONS! :)
07/01/06

"The rolling tide moved in and out. Its steady rhythm seemed to call out to her, like an invitation." This line so illustrates how I felt when I read your story, flowing in and out of one truth into another. Simply lovely. Congratulations:)