The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1741 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This story is wonderful. It left me in tears. Thanks
01/17/06
Wow! I am left speechless! What insights and Hope - what a great job of putting them to pen. Wonderful!
01/19/06
Powerful story, and written with a deft hand. My only suggestion would be to lose the distracting asterisks; just a note saying "Scriptures taken from..." would be sufficient. Very moving; thank you.
Awesome. Very well done. And I loved your title too. Good job.
Great action and writing! Loved this piece!
Wonderfully skillful telling of a martyr's faith, a scene that in one form or another has been repeated innumerable times throughout history. You've brought it 'home' and made it very real.
01/21/06
Fast paced and a whole lotta action! Plus I'm glad that at least one finished the race and won the prize. Gives hope to us all.
01/22/06
Whew ... excellent writing. I must admit to being relieved that we hopped straight to the 'dressed in white martyrs under the throne' scene without too much graphic description of how he got there. Well done!
01/22/06
Thanks for reminding us of the millions of Christians in the Dark Ages that gave their lives for their beliefs. We tend to forget. Well written.
One of my favorites of the week. A creative take on the topic, intense and action-packed. You had me hooked. Great work!
02/01/06
Wow! I got chill bumps reading this! Wow! The awful thing is how often persecution is still occurring today...but wonderfully written story!